INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS
- There is no cell service in the area, please make sure you have all the directions you need (below) before making your way to us
- Please get in touch with questions regarding dietary requirements and accessibility
- We have a friendly dog and cat. Neither have access to the B&B guest room
- At the moment, we are only able to accept cash (or cheque) as payment for paddling rentals
Please be sure to print or take notes of these directions because there is no cell service in the area.
Driving Northbound on HWY 97
- Driving on HWY 97 headed North: At 150 Mile House which is only 14 km (9 miles) south of Williams Lake, turn east on the Horsefly-Likely Road.
- Turn left if coming from Williams Lake or right if coming from 100 Mile House on to the Horsefly-Likely Road.
- After 5 km you come to a Y, be careful to take the left fork which goes to Big Lake and Likely.
- Approximately 10 minutes past the Big Lake Store, you will cross Beaver Valley. Turn left on Jacobson Road on the east side of Beaver Valley.
- Drive 3.7 km to #5505 on your left.
Driving Southbound on HWY 97
- At McLeese Lake, 45 miles (70 km) south of Quesnel, take the road left toward Gibraltar Mines.
- After a few miles, go right on the Mcleese Lake Beaver Lake Road for 25 miles (gravel Rd).
- When you get to a paved road go left approx 1 mile to Jacobson Rd on your left.
- We are #5505, 3.7 km down Jacobson Rd on the left.